Tonido, one of the leading personal cloud server apps for iPhone/iPad, has released a major update that lets users catalog their large media collection of photos, videos, songs and more in minutes. Furthermore, subsequent re-indexing of large media collections can happen in mere seconds as well. Media indexing and organization were the most requested features by Tonido users, so now you can efficiently catalog your large media collection without worrying about the privacy and security of your personal data.
Here’s the full list of changes in this new update:
- Fully updated UI for both iPhone and iPad versions.
- Supports indexed Tonido server. Requires Tonido server v4.x or higher.
- Improved Music player support with Playlists, Genre, Album, Artist filters.
- Photo indexed view.
- Video indexed view.
- Edit support enabled in iPhone and in Downloaded folders.
- Significant stability improvements.
Interested? You can download Tonido on the App Store absolutely free by clicking here.