Escalation Studios, a Texas-based mobile game studio, have released a update to their original iOS title called Eternal Fate. This latest update represents the biggest update to the game yet with plenty of new content and features added. Most importantly, Eternal Fate now supports PvP combat with multiple game modes including Capture the Chicken.
The update laso sports new PvP levels, PvP spells and abilities, enhanced controller support as well as 64 bit compatibility. Another important addition is full support for Apple’s Metal graphic engine, which is pretty surprising and impressive.
Other notable features in this release include:
- Numerous new events, levels, and heroes
- Tons of Guild features including: Officer support, last seen, editable guild privacy/descriptions/icons, guild inbox, and more
- In game support and feedback system.
- Full Everyplay integration with camera support plus Spanish localization.
- New Ultra rare heroes and emotes.
Eternal Fate is a cross-platform action RPG that takes players to battle online with tons of unique playable and collectible characters. By teaming up with friends and playing together online, users and clans can battle for supremacy in weekly events. Interested? Eternal Fate is available to download for free on the App Store by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases. Continue reading this post ->