Kalypso Media, an independent games publisher, has recently announced that their first iOS title, Crowntakers, has been released onto the App Store for $4.99. Crowntakers mixes turn-based strategy with RPG elements and takes players into a medieval fantasy world full of challenging adventures. Thanks to the game’s randomly generated world, Crowntakers always offers a different gaming experience every time you play. As a hero on a mission, players must assemble a group of mercenaries to take on enemies like barbarians, animals as well as thieves.
- On every start the world is random rebuilt with different environments.
- More than 4 diverse and procedural environments ranging from mountain passes to castles.
- Hire nine individual mercenaries to take on bandits, wildlife and knights on a hexagonal battlefield.
- Gather resources, level-up your companions, collect equipment and consume potions to beat the game.
- Alternative endings depending on how you play.