Between me and you, it is common knowledge that there are a thousand or more voice recording apps for your particular iPhone and most of them offer a functionality that is similar to Apple’s built-in Voice Memo app. But to save you the overwhelming and agonizing task of trying multiple voice recording apps there are out there, below is a peek as to one of the simplest yet most powerful voice recording application you’ll come across in the iTunes and one that you should certainly go for if you are in search of a serious voice recording app.
My Voice Recorder by Milad Fakhr is an easy, one touch recording voice recorder designed for both iPhone and iPad. This voice recording app is compatible with iPod Touch and with its latest version 1.3 being optimized for iPhone 5, the application requires one to have iOS 6.0 or later. While it might not boast of being the cheapest in the market (sold at iTunes for $1.99), it’s still a really excellent app.
- An easy voice recorder that offers One Touch Recording capabilities.
- One Touch Stop and Save meaning that you don’t have to put up with lots of processes just to save your recorded files into your phone.
- Supports storage of voice recorded files as both raw and in MP3 format.
- Offers voice memos similar to those offered by native Apple’s iOS voice memo app.
- Ability to share your recordings via email.
- An easy-to-use, intuitive user interface that only has three buttons, to push, record and play.
- Has a voice email that has a maximum capacity of 5MB.
- Has a Record Timer and Playback Counter.
- Offers an Auto File Naming capability.
- Displays File Sizes and Time Stamps.
- Recordings can be done in the background (even when the display is off).
- Voice memos recorded can be easily transferred through syncing of your phone to your Mac or PC via a USB cable.
Taken the simple, clean and intuitive interface that comes with this app, everything is in an easy-to-understand manner and really organized. If you are new to the iOS mobile platform you might want to know how to transfer Voice Memos to your computer via USB. First, Connect your iPhone handset to iTunes then select your device on the left. At the top, you’ll see the “Apps” tab, click on it then scroll down to select the app My Voice Recorder. You’ll then see all your voice memos on the right after which you can save them in any folder you want.
Rating: 4.5/5 Stars