Just recently, EA launched a brand new content update for their hit iOS game, Tetris Blitz, the two-minute “Blitz” style take on Tetris. In this new update you can expect new features for non-Facebook leaderboards, a new leveling system and a lot more. To date this is the second time EA has updated Tetris Blitz, so hopefully we can see more content updates and involvement from the developers later on down the road. Here’s the full list of changes in this recent update:
- Rewards for passing your friends and other opponents on the leaderboards.
- All-new leveling system with rewards as you move up in level.
- New Features for non-Facebook leaderboards.
- Recap of where you stand for the week.
- Even more ways to celebrate your score.
- Facebook and iPhone 5 related crashes have been fixed.
- Bonus Blitz graphical errors and refresh number have been addressed.
Interested? You can download Tetris Blitz for free on the App Store here, however, there are in-app purchases.