Packing Pro, QuinnScape‘s popular travel app for iOS has just been updated to version 8.2, which adds full support for iOS 6 and the new iPhone 5, iPod touch 5G and the new iPad. In addition, users can now also import & export catalog content, as well as edit it on a computer with Excel, Numbers, and GoogleDocs. Packing Pro features an extensive, customizable catalog, several handy sample lists that can be used as templates, and unlimited, 100% customizable packing lists. A host of special functions include:
- Multi-item selection for speedy list building.
- Collapsable categories with floating headers & running item tallies.
- Numerous packing list sorting & display options.
- Weight and value totals.
- Send to email for print out & file sharing.
- Import / export to other Packing apps and devices.
- Fully customized device support for iPhones, iPod touches & iPads.
- Full multi-lingual support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese & Chinese (both traditional & simplified).
Besides the core features listed above, Packing Pro also gives its users great iCloud auto-syncing support, complete control over the look and feel of the app (themes, layout, fonts, colors, textures), a double-sized Master Catalog with over 800 items and to-do tasks, an Expert packing list wizard that can “automajically” help you create a customized list, twice as many sample lists, Smart Search, and iTunes & email file sharing & out-of-app editing support.
Version 8.2 now supports the newest iOS (6.0) and all the newest devices (iPhone 5, iPod touch 5G & the new iPad). Full import/export and out-of-app editing support has also been expanded to include catalog content, as well as packing lists. You can download Packing Pro on the App Store via this link for $2.99.