iOS users have a love/hate relationship when it comes to Newsstand — some love it, some hate it, some what to get rid of it. Well if you’re one of those that doesn’t want Newsstand taking up an icon space on your homescreen, you’re in luck! Thanks to Filippo Bigarella, a well-known Cydia developer, he’s released a Mac app that allows you hide Newsstand. All you’ve got to do is follow the steps below and you’ll be set!
- Download StifleStandfor Mac and open it.
- Windows version coming soon!
- Plug-in your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (running iOS 5 or later).
- Find the Newsstand folder on your device.
- Now click the “Hide Newsstand” button.
- Now a new folder named “Magic” will be on your device’s home screen,containing the Newsstand app.