Since its launch three weeks ago Jumpster has been a big hit in the iOS gaming community. Most people agree that Jumpster is an amazing game, however, the IAP (in-app purchases) seems a bit aggressive. So what have the developers done? Adjusted the IAPs for the better!
- Changed in-app purchase sums and pricing. New pricing is as follows:
- $1.99 – 500 coins (was $0.99 – 100 coins)
- $4.99 – 1500 coins (was 750 coins)
- $9.99 – 4000 coins (was 2500 coins)
- $19.99 – 10000 coins – which pretty much lets you get through most if not all of the game.
- Energy bar lasts 2x as long as it did previously
- Energy bar is fully restored in only 4 hours. Before it restored every 12 hours.
Additionally, the Halloween update is in the works. You can download Jumpster on the App Store via this link. Enjoy!