ChipotleLabs has announced that it has launched Ninja Factor Free, the free version of the hit iOS title Ninja Factor. A math-based game, Ninja Factor Free challenges players of all ages with a fun, easy-to-learn approach to memorizing and perfecting multiplication tables. Ninja Factor Free is available now free for iOS devices in the App Store via this link.
Ninja Factor is a fun, addictive game designed to increase your fluid intelligence. Your fingers become mighty katana swords, your brain becomes your most powerful weapon and you become a Kensaido Ninja. Swipe across the screen and slash numbers to form combos as big as your mind allows. Ninja Factor is full of mysterious secrets, including a secret code that grants you access to exclusive free Kensaido goodies.
Ninja Factor Free features:
- New iPad Retina Graphics: see rich, stylish 3D graphics and animations in this fast-paced slasher game
- iCloud-enabled: save all your progress and achievements in Ninja Factor seamlessly, access across all your iOS devices
- Single-Player Mode: start in Level 1 of Classic Mode as a white-belt Kensaido Ninja, and work your way up through 7 additional levels in Ninja Factor
- Kiip Rewards: unlock rewards for Best Buy, Pepsi, and more through in-game achievements; the more you play, the more rewards you can earn!
- Goals: explore fun, challenging goals & achievements as you level up; for example, players need to slash a 666 to reach the next level
- Social Integration: share achievements with friends via Facebook and Twitter feature integration
- Requirements: iPhone 3GS or later, iPad 1 or later, iOS 4 or later