The Green Light Bundle puts eight great indie games into one bundle. Gamers can decide for themselves what price they are willing to pay for this bundle. The developers are doing so in the hope that their games will soon be available on the Steam Store.
The Green Light Bundle launches on August 23rd (tomorrow), exactly one week prior to the community driven approval system Steam Greenlight goes live. With Steam Greenlight gamers can vote for games they want to be made available on the Steam Store. By showcasing these amazing games the games will get the exposure needed to kickstart their Steam Greenlight campaign, and thus increasing their chances of getting onto the Steam Store. Everybody wins! Here’s the full list of games in this bundle along with some info.
- Ichi by Stolen Couch Games. Ichi is an easy to play but challenging one button puzzle game. Don’t be deceived by the game’s simplistic look, it’s a brain twister for sure!
- Paper Monsters by Crescent Moon Games. Dive into the world of Paper Monsters and watch a living world made out of paper, cardboard, and a few cotton balls unfold right before your eyes. Paper Monsters takes all of the classic 2d platforming elements, combines them with cutting edge graphics.
- Muffin Knight by AngryMob Games. Muffin Knight is an action-packed platformer with stunning visuals and a myriad of fairytale characters, each with their own unique abilities which gain strength as you advance.
- Guerrilla Bob by AngryMob Games. Get your finger on the trigger and prepare to fire! Guerrilla Bob is an action-packed shooter game with stunning visuals, plenty of kick-a*s weaponry, unique enemies, explosive ammunition and non-stop humor.
- Samurai II Vengeance by Madfinger games. Become a wandering samurai in the ancient Japan during chaotic times of war. As Daisuke Shimada set yourself on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi.
- Syder Arcade by Studio Evil. Syder Arcade is a multi directional side scroller shoot ‘em up. A love letter to early 90’ games for the Amiga and PC. It’s an uncompromised old-school experience, a furious, challenging action game that will bring the player back in time, when games were all about skill and perseverance.
- Dino Run SE by PixelJam. Strap on those raptor feet, grab your hat and get ready to out run doom in this prehistoric racing game.
- Gunman Clive by Bertil Hörberg. In the year of 18XX, the west is overrun by thugs and outlaws. A group of bandits have kidnapped Mayor Johnsons daughter and are spreading havok across the land. Only Gunman Clive can bring order to the west and save the girl!