Yes, that’s right! The very popular and cult-classic iOS photo sharing app, Instagram, has recently been updated to version 3.0 featuring UI changes and a brand new Photo Map. As of now, there sill is no official app suited for the iPad, but hopefully we’ll see the developers bring iPad support sometime in the future. You can see the full change log of this version 3.0 update below.
- View your photos on a map (visit your profile and tap Photo Map to select which of your photos will be viewable on the map)
- Redesigned profile screen
- Redesigned upload screen
- Design improvements throughout
- Infinite scrolling on photo feeds
- Flag inappropriate comments
- Bug fixes and performance improvements