Yes, that’s right! Slingshot Racing from Crescent Moon Games has gone on sale for 66% ($0.99) off to celebrate the massive new update which hit yesterday. The new update includes online turn based multiplayer, a new bonus circuit with new tracks, and various bug fixes. Slingshot Racing was also recently nominated for a Unity Award, as well as an innovation award from Casual Connect. The full list of changes are here:
- New turn based online multiplayer for iOS 5+ users. Invite Game Center friends (or auto-match) to take part in custom created tournaments using any track in the game.
- 2 new tracks available for use in both single player and multiplayer modes.
- A new bonus single player campaign featuring new tracks and some fiendish new races.
- More challenging AI for the harder races (also available through the local tournament mode).
- Performance optimisations.
- Improvements to battery life on the iPhone 4S.
You can download Slingshot Racing from the App Store via this link. Enjoy!