After the huge success of titles such as Ice Age Village, The Oregon Trail: American Settler, Fashion Icon, Fantasy Town and Let’s Golf! 3, Gameloft continues to offer more games than ever for all ages and all interests. Starting this summer, kids, teens, and even adults will have a vast and varied selection of games to choose from with upcoming titles such as MY LITTLE PONY, Monster Life, Cosmic Colony, Kingdoms & Lords, UNO & Friends and Texas Poker for Prizes.
The six Gameloft games developed for iOS are:
- MY LITTLE PONY: Featuring everyone’s favorite characters such as PINKIE PIE and TWILIGHT SPARKLE from the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic animated series, created by Hasbro Studios and currently airing on the The HUB TV Network in the US. Girls and fans of all ages will look forward to building their very own town of Ponyville, while enjoying a series of mini games that are sure to please.
- Monster Life: With its original design, this game lets both the young and the young at heart interact with 3D papercraft monsters, build their habitats, take care of them, and train them to battle other monsters throughout various quests.
- Cosmic Colony: The action unfolds on a mysterious planet where players must create and organize their colony and make it prosper. Surprising events and space missions await players of all ages as they become space pioneers.
- Kingdoms & Lords: In this simulation and strategy game, players can build their own kingdom and form an army to hold off barbarian invaders. Players can battle each other to prove who has the better army in this compelling title.
- UNO & Friends: This new game will let the huge worldwide base of UNO® fans connect with one another on smartphones, tablets or Facebook. Players will enjoy having the ability to challenge up to 3 other players in real time, while interacting using the in-game chat modes as well. A game started on a smartphone or tablet can be finished on Facebook, and vice versa.
- Texas Poker for Prizes: In this iOS-exclusive title, poker enthusiasts can win chips by playing on up to four tables at the same time! Users can also enter a daily lottery to win real-life prizes.
With the launch of our new brand, Let’s Play by Gameloft, a true community of casual gamers has come together on the Gameloft network, which has established itself as one of the major players in the casual gaming market. The number of monthly users who play Gameloft games has reached 55 million, over 30 million of which are casual gamers.
“Smartphones and tablets have truly become mass-market platforms, and today we’re taking part in this market explosion,” said Gonzague de Vallois, Senior Vice President Publishing at Gameloft. “Our mission is to offer players of all ages games that are easy to pick up, available for free, and user-friendly thanks to social interactions with friends. Games can be a means to draw out, or even relive an experience. For example, kids and their grandparents can meet up with each other during a game of UNO & Friends, even if they live hundreds of miles away.”