Yup, that’s right folks! Mojang has released an update for their highly popular game Minecraft – Pocket Edition featuring some new objects and bug fixes. If you’re interested, you can read the full update log that we have for you to see below and in addition to that, if you want to pick up the lite version click here.
Known bug – game may crash when clicking on empty furnace inventory slot.
Minor release 3.2 (Furnaces – No more unlimited items)
- Furnaces! Every available block and item can now be gathered, crafted or smelted into.
- Grow trees! Saplings dropped when harvesting leaf with Shears.
- More tiles such as thin glass, and half blocks in different material.
- Gold, diamond and iron ore can now be gathered (smelt them for stronger tools)!
- Fixes: less flickering/Z-fighting on some devices, mobs have correct health, fixed rendering of fence gates and half blocks in hand.
This update is free to download, however, you can buy the full version on the App Store via this link.