So, let’s say over the last few months you’ve really gathered up some really cool, awesome Instagram shots and you’re afraid of losing them somehow or getting deleted. Well thanks to a new service, Instaport, you can backup all of your Instagram photos or even download pictures under a certain tag along with a lot of other options. What do you say? Let’s get started!
- Head over to Instaport.me.
- Sign in with your Instragram account and select “Download .zip file“.
- Under “Advanced Options” will allow you to do other things such as download photos tagged with a certain hashtag (#) or even between certain dates as well.
- After that, let Instaport download the photos and compress them for you to backup onto your computer.
- Lastly, enjoy your backed up photos! You can even share these on other social media sites or your own personal blog/website.