Gameloft, a leading global publisher of mobile games, have announced the second installment to the Brothers in Arms franchise, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front Free+, is available for free on the iPad and iPhone. Brothers in Arms 2 provides gamers with the chance to experience the most intense and explosive battlefields of WWII on their mobile devices.
With stunning graphics and authentic settings that are inspired by real-life battlefields from WWII, gamers are invited to play the solo Story mode or battle with up to 5 friends in multiplayer conflicts across 5 locations in Africa, Europe and the Pacific. Each environment and character is beautifully rendered in realistic 3D, making the action more lifelike as you dive and duck from cover to cover and assault the enemy. Pick up machine guns, bazookas, sniper rifles, flamethrowers and more, or jump inside a tank, vehicle and even a glider as you press your way through enemy lines.
A complete list of features includes:
- FREE TO PLAY: Play for free in either Story mode or Multiplayer where you can earn Dog Tags and XP or purchase medals to unlock tons of extra features and gear to help you customize your soldier.
- JOIN YOUR ALLIANCES ONLINE: Challenge up to five friends online or via Bluetooth to play multiplayer battles on five maps in three different modes including, Free For All, Team Deathmatch and Domination.
- FIGHT ACROSS THE GLOBE: Experience every front of the war with 50 missions to unlock across five locations: the Pacific, Normandy, North Africa, Germany and Sicily.
- WAR MACHINES: Take control of three different vehicles including the tank, off-road vehicle or glider to overrun your opponents or to make a daring escape.
- AN ARSENAL AT YOUR DISPOSAL: Chose from a wide variety of historically accurate weapons including machine guns, bazookas, sniper rifles and flamethrowers.