If you have a jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch, I am sure you have heard of the new competitor to Winterboard–Dreamboard– an advanced themeing platform for iOS. With the new Dreamboard v1.0.1, the popular Endroid theme wasn’t available to choose from unlike in the original release. With that said, it’s made some people upset, however, there is a simple and easy fix for this. Check out the full guide below after the break.
What you need:
- Jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Dreamboard app (v1.0.1)
- Download and install Dreamboard.
- Open iFile and browse to: /var/mobile/library/ — you can see the Dreamboard folder there.
- Click and edit and select the Dreamboard folder and copy it.
- Goto the root folder (/) and create link for the folder.
- Respring your device and you can now see Endroid theme in Dreamboard!