Enjoyed the first :Shift: game, but couldn’t get enough of it? Well, to satisfy your craving for some more, Armor Games has released a sequel, :Shift2:, onto the App Store for a very reasonable price of $0.99. :Shift2: features:
- 120 levels (for around 4 hours of gameplay)
- 30 bonus levels to be unlocked with achievements
- Scan new levels in the press or on the web to unlock new special levels!
- Retina Display Full HD version support
- 34 achievements
- Online leaderboard (Openfeint, GameCenter)
- Invite Friends (Openfeint)
- Challenge Friends (Openfeint)
- Facebook online score sharing (Openfeint)
- Game Center Achievements (Game Center)
Currently, there’s no iPad specific version on the App Store and I’m not entirely sure if Armor Games will ever release one. But PocketFullOfApps will keep you updated if one is released. :Shift2: costs $0.99 and weighs in at 10 MB.