QuinnScape has released a brand new update for their popular shopping app, Shopping Pro (Grocery List), which gives the app a revamped design which better suits iOS 7′s look. Shopping Pro‘s flat, streamlined look removes the clutter of previous versions and now lets users focus more on the important content in the app. In addition to the redesign, there’s now added functionality and improved usability to the app. With version 1.3, Shopping Pro‘s new design also fits in a lot better than the previous look. Plus, there’s now decimal precision to the item number value which has been a big request among users of Shopping Pro. Here are the other features in this version 1.3 update:
- Added list & cart price totals to email and printout.
- Made the auto-subtotal calculator for items more interactive.
- Added a grayscale & cell gradient selector to Customized Design.
- Improved contrast & legibility with themes & user designs.
- Added an extra layer of backup protection.
- Added option to purchase 10 new sample lists (see in-app upgrades on the info page).
- Added option to purchase 12 new themes (free for owners of Packing Pro).
Interested? Shopping Pro is available as an universal app which can be purchased for $2.99 by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases. Current owners of the app can grab the update for free on the App Store right now. Read the rest of this article ->