Ubisoft has finally announced that the next game in the Assassin’s Creed franchise, Assassin’s Creed Pirates, is now available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch on the App Store for $4.99. In the game the year is 1716, the dawn of the Golden Age of piracy in the Caribbean. So, players take on the role of Alonzo Batilla, a young Captain who is embarking on an quest to find La Buse’s legendary treasure. Along the way Alonzo crosses paths with famous pirates like Blackbeard, Bellamy and Hornigold only to find himself caught in the middle of the fight between the Assassins and Templars. In Assassin’s Creed Pirates, players must manage their crew, upgrade their ship, recruit new members and fight in real-time naval battles. The latest addition to the franchise also includes more then 50 missions, changing weather conditions and 50 pirating techniques. Ubisoft has an excellent track record when it
- Recruit the finest crew members and learn more than 50 new pirating techniques to become a better captain and the true master of naval combat.
- Upgrade your vessel using the massive bounty plundered from your encounters.
- Fight in real-time naval battles all over the Caribbean Sea.
- Changing weather conditions directly impact the gameplay and redefine every landscape.
- Enjoy more than 50 story and side missions, search for nearly one hundred treasures and lost parchments and compete with your friends for the highest bounty.