thumbr and Brightside Games have finally announced their latest game, Sheep Shack, which combines the addictive styles of Whack-a-Mole and Fruit Ninja, resulting in a new style of gameplay for all ages. In the game your new sheep friends need your help. You’ll be challenged to feed them, shear them and slice away the angry wolves. Racing against the clock, you will be presented with a 3D Rubik’s Cube-like shack where the sheep are kept. Swipe the cube vertically and horizontally to discover where all the sheep are hiding. Shear the sheep by swiping across them as they leave the shack, but be sure to swipe the big sheep twice, they have more wool.
- New mix of puzzle action and puzzle elements.
- Rubik’s Cube meets Fruit Ninja meets Whack-a-Mole.
- 15 levels of gameplay (Lite/free version).
- Upgrade for 45 additional levels and extra game modes.
- Post your high scores and achievements to Facebook and Twitter.
- Game Center support.
- iPhone 5 support.
Sheep Shack will be available for iPhone, iPad and iPod devices on May 31st and will come in lite/free and premium versions. Read the rest of this article ->