Robot Entertainment has announced the release of a free update to their popular iOS action RPG, Echo Prime. Version 1.1 gives players more options for utilizing their Echo collection and it starts by adding four new Echoes which players can collect. Players can also help out a friend by selecting specific Echoes from their friends’ collections as they prepare to battle. In addition, players will receive an extra bonus if their Echoes are borrowed while they’re actively playing the game. The update also adds new pieces of gear for players at higher levels in the game. Enforcers will now encounter new missions and compete in contests, specieally made levels that can unlock unique gear based on how long a player can stay alive. Here’s the full list of what’s new and changed in this version 1.1 update:
- New Echoes to collect.
- Additional armor and weapons.
- New content missions with leaderboards.
- Usability fixes for small screen devices.
- View friend’s list and their Echo collections.
- Perfect blocks now reflect projectile attacks.
- Bug fixes and balance tweaks.