Sony Music Entertainment has recently announced the release of Rockin’ Goat, their latest mobile adventure game set against the backdrop of Rock and Roll that sends players on a quest t0 blend elements of fantasy, explosive action as well as music. Packed with fun, challenges and mini-games, Rockin’ Goat follows the adventures of Elwood the goat, a barnyard bandleader who has just escaped the family farm in order to pursue his music dreams. Making it big as a rock star is anything but easy — players must collect gold records and shred on stage all the while watching out for enemies and obstacles, including flocks of seagulls, angry cacti, toxic boxes, and plenty more. Rockin’ Goat also includes a 2D platform gameplay experience where gamers must run through nine levels and three different environments of landscapes, raging concert venues, and challenging mini-games.
- Old school, challenging 2D platform adventure.
- Play through nine levels and three different environments.
- Intuitive touch controls and fluid physics engine.
- Improve Elwood’s mighty Rock N Roll powers by collecting gold records.
- Tear up the stage to recruit other band members in challenging mini-games.