Full Fat, the independent studio behind many hit sports games for iOS, has announced the biggest All Star Quarterback update ever. First launched in September of last year as a 2D football simulation, all that now changes thanks to the recent update which transforms the game in an all new 3D experience. Players can now enjoy seamless transitions from the 2D simulation to full 3D gameplay, with no loading at all. When your QB has possession, players can zoom into 3D mode to change the action by choosing plays in real-time.
Additionally, this update has been inspired by RPGs and sports management games. Gamers can buff their QB’s attributes in the gym, gain items that provide perks and boosts, unlock sponsors, and plenty more. This update also adds more training techniques and new lifestyle events, including a Casino to give QBs the chance to win big and spend their jackpot on new upgrades as mentioned earlier.
Here’s the full list of what’s new:
- Introducing real-time 3D plays in games.
- New Time-Out mini-game to boost your performance before each play.
- All new football stadium.
- Seamlessly transition from simulation to arcade gameplay with no loading.
- New Casino mini-games, play Slots & Blackjack.