After much anticipation the time has finally came, Phoenix Online Publishing and No Bull Intentions have announced the release of Supreme League of Patriots for PC, Mac and Linux. All three issues of Supreme League are available on Steam, GOG.com, the Humble Store, as well as the Phoenix Online Store for $14.99 as a season pass and $5.99 individually. Poking fun at pop culture, politics, reality TV and the likes, Supreme League of Patriots mixes classic point-and-click gameplay with a modern and satirical sense of humor. In the game, players join Kyle Keever in his quest to win a spot on the newest hit reality TV show, America’s Got Superpowers. When a freak accident turns Kyle’s alter-ego, the Purple Patriot, into his main ego and triggers real superpowers at the cost of his sanity, Kyle’s got a new mission to become the hero New York deserves, and not the one it wants.
- Three episodes of fully-voiced satirical superhero antics.
- Discover, befriend and declare your enemies from the city’s zany and colorful cast of superheroes and archenemies.
- Two playable characters: Kyle Keever aka The Purple Patriot and his sarcastic sidekick Mel.
- Tiered hint system to make the game as challenging as you want it to be.
- Fantastic original soundtrack composed by Jake “Virt” Kaufman.
“Supreme League has a great, smart sense of humor that has a great time poking fun at just about everything in pop culture,” says Katie Hallahan, PR Director for Phoenix Online Publishing. “Phil’s written a fun adventure and brought it to life with the colorful art and some hilarious animations, and Kyle and Mel are a hilarious duo.”
“I don’t think there’s ever been a video game character like The Purple Patriot before,” said Creative Director Phil Ings. “He’s a force of nature. You can love him or hate him but you can’t ignore him.”